Monday, May 12, 2008

Wonderful Mother's Day


Well, it was a great Mother's Day even though I had to work. Brian brought my two babies up to the hospital to see me. Kaylyn arrived at the triage desk with a dozen roses and when she saw me said, "Hi Mommy, I love you!". This was met by a chorus of "awwwwwwww.....!" from co-workers and patient family members in the waiting room. Everyone told me numerous times how beautiful my children are and I agreed with them ;) I was lucky....they were on their best behavior. Kaylyn charmed with her curls and cute personality. Jack grinned at anyone who would look his direction. When I came home I got to open gifts and my parents and sister stopped by to drop off more presents and cards. Everyone was so thoughtful! For any of my friends or family who are mother's; if I did not get to talk to you yesterday: "Happy Mother's Day!" I hope everyone had as wonderful a day as I did.

No comments: