Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 2010


Well, this is the first day in weeks that I have truly felt at peace. Jack has recovered quickly from his heart cath procedure last Thursday and is back to his normal self. I took my kids to church for Easter Mass with me and my family today. One thing they were missing was their daddy, who had to work. They also miss their grandpa who is in the Philippines. Today reminded me of how blessed we are. I spent the day watching my children have fun with my family. We are so lucky to have so many loved ones who surround us in our everyday lives. And I was reminded in the last few days of how many loved ones we have that are far away. I hope everyone had a blessed Easter holiday. I think we have much to be thankful for. Happy Easter everyone!

Here are some pictures from the Easter festivities at my Tito Dading and Tita Mai's house.

No comments: