Monday, December 21, 2009

Dear Santa...


Kaylyn is taking a computer class as part of her curriculum for school. She has already learned the names for the monitor, CPU, mouse, CD, and keyboard. She also had learned how to correctly hold a CD without leaving fingerprints and how to load it into the computer. She can also point and click to navigate. Her class is now learning how to type on a keyboard using two hands. Last week, she typed the above letter to Santa Claus with her teacher's assistance. Now for those who don't possess the eyesight of an eagle, here is what the letter says:

"Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year. Some of the really good things I have done are help my mommy clean up, play nicely with my brother, and help my daddy work in the yard.

What I would most like for Christmas this year is a tinkerbell hot air balloon. And, if it's not too much trouble, I would also like bubble and clank hitting fireworks.

I also want to tell you Merry Christmas.

Thank you,
Kaylyn Davis"

2 comments:

Chris Davis said...

Santa wants to know what 'bubble and clank hitting fireworks' are....

Charlyn said...

brian and think she's referring to Bobble and Clank (boy tinker fairy friends) when they have fireworks in the second Tinkerbell movie