Monday, April 28, 2008

The Magic of Auntie


When Kaylyn and Jack are hanging with mom and dad for the day they refuse to take naps. The only nap Kaylyn takes for me these days occurs when I "happen" to be driving around in the car around four o'clock in the afternoon. All naps end when the car ride ends. With gas prices the way they are these days we aren't taking afternoon drives anymore. However, for some unknown reason whenever my children are around their Aunt Clarissa, aka "auntie", they drop off into deep sleep for hours at a time. I'm beginning to wonder what it is exactly that she is slipping into their bottles and sippy cups. I have already informed her that whatever job interviews she goes on she must stipulate that she be able to leave her job between the hours of 3-7pm to come over to my house and make my children nap. We'll see what happens.

No comments: