Friday, October 24, 2008

Jumping Jack Takes a Nap


Lately Jack has really taken to jumping in his jumperoo bouncer. He can bounce for an hour if you let him and he would be quite content. In fact, he was so content the other day that he bounced himself to sleep...twice!

Meanwhile, Brian and I have re-arranged the house furniture yet again to try and be more efficient. We have moved our formal dining table into the breakfast area and covered it with a casual tablecloth (for protection). We then downsized the breakfast table and moved into the formal dining room (that we never used). We also moved the computer desk and drafting table into the front room. So far, we love it. It is now a computer/craft room. I am really hoping to start sneaking time to scrapbook a page or two here and there as soon as I can get my area set up. Hopefully this will happen in the near future. Then I can scan my favorite pages and post them here in this blog! Cross your fingers and hope it works...

No comments: