Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Year Flown By


Brian and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary this past Saturday. Brian happened to take the day off because we were supposed to attend Kaylyn's Pre-K graduation party at Colony Kids. Unfortunately, the rainy weather cancelled the festivities. Instead, we invited the grandparents and Uncle Scott to meet us for lunch at PF Chang's at First Colony. Lunch was nice, the food was good and everyone got to visit. Afterwards, Mike and Chris took Jack back home to Lufkin for the rest of the weekend. Kaylyn went over to my parents' house to spend the night. Wow! A whole night without kids?? Brian surprised me by making reservations at America's in the Galleria area. We ate there one other time.....the night that he proposed. The food was excellent and I found out that I definitely prefer a classic red sangria vs. a white sangria (2 completely different drinks!). I had the pork carnitas, Brian had the churrasco steak. We split some bread pudding and tres leches for dessert. We could barely breathe when we left, we were so full!! Afterwards, we headed home and watched AVATAR in HD. It was a nice anniversary celebration. I am looking forward to many more in the future!

No comments: