Sunday, May 2, 2010

Strawberry Fields Forever...



Today we went to Froberg Farms in Alvin, Texas. We met my mom's family there for a Sunday morning of fresh strawberry picking. The weather was nice and the kids all really enjoyed running through the fields and picking strawberries. It smelled like strawberry fruit roll-ups to me when I was standing in the middle of it all. After picking strawberries we shopped in their little outdoor market and bought some other fruits and vegetables grown on the farm. Too bad Brian missed it....we will have to go back on a weekday so that he can enjoy picking strawberries with the kids too. But first, I have to eat the HUGE container of fresh berries that are currently chilling in our refrigerator!

For a complete photo album of our adventure, click here.
To see pictures from my parents house after the strawberry picking, click here.

1 comment:

Brian said...

We don't have to go... I'm good.