Thursday, June 12, 2008

OneRepublic


Well, I first fell in love with the song "Apologize" by OneRepublic (the non-Timbaland version) last summer when it was featured on the Fox TV show So You Think You Can Dance. This is before it became mainstream and got any radio play locally. Now the song has blown up unbelievably. To my good fortune, Brian noticed that their album "Dreaming Out Loud" was featured on Amazon.com last Friday. I downloaded the CD for $5. I am quite pleased with my purchase. I can say there isn't a song on there that I feel the need to skip over. My personal faves are "Apologize" and "Come Home". The song "Stop and Stare" is getting radio play now and is featured on this season of So You Think You Can Dance. "Prodigal" is also worth a listen. Click here if you want to hear a sampler.

No comments: