Monday, June 9, 2008

Top 10 Things That Annoy Mommy

10. V-Tech toys, in any shape or form.
9. The phrase: "I want milk, I want milk, I want milk, I WANT MILK!!!!"
8. Watching the same DVD over and over and over and over...
7. People picking food off my plate every meal, even when they have the exact same food on their plate.
6. Not being able to go to the bathroom alone.
5. Changing CD's in the car every 2 minutes.
4. Finding used Kleenex shoved back into the tissue box.
3. Pouring apple juice into a Cinderella cup only to have my daughter have a tantrum because she wanted the Jasmine cup.
2. Finding your child sitting and splashing around in her puddle of urine when she doesn't make it to the potty.
1. Getting into a hot bubble bath only to have your child come in 9 seconds later and dump her fresh poop diaper into the potty for you to enjoy the aroma while you bathe.

1 comment:

Brian said...

1. Get out of the tub.
2. Put the poop in the toilet.
3. Flush toilet.
4. Get back in tub.

BTW, when I want milk, I really want it!